09 March 2011

Deep Purple, Purple Haze, Purple Rain & Purple People Eater

Are songs that come to my mind right now. And I can't get this one out of my head or stop humming it:

When the deep purple falls over sleepy garden walls
And the stars begin to twinkle in the sky—
In the mist of a memory you wander back to me
Breathing my name with a sigh...”

I appear to be in the throes of a purple takeover and I love it.  I recently bought a purple cardigan and last week a purple shirt. For some reason, everything I am knitting now is purple, I have three scarves finished and two sock projects waiting to go on the needles and they are all purple! The sweater that I am currently knitting is purple.

Ruffles2DSC03539PeasyPleaseDSC03535_edited-1

These skeins will be socks in the very near future!

MalabirgoAfricanaVioletta-1WaikiwiDSC03537_edited-1

DD#2 requires a new pair of slippers. I wonder what colour I will make them?!  Smile

1 comment:

lexa said...

I love purple! I was going to go to Have a Yarn today and get some of that possum sock yarn, but I ran out of time. I'll be going down that way in a couple of week's time, so maybe I'll get there on that trip.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs