24 May 2009

And here it is!!!!

The new look me! Or my blog, that is. I still look the same ;-)) !!

So, whadda ya think? Like it or not ? This is the designer who did it for me....... NW Designs and I think she did a great job and I am really pleased with it! I can play around with it and get things tidied up a bit, and I will soon. Right now I am basking in the glow of my New Look! Thanks to my daughters for the wonderful Mother's Day gift!!!

It has been a rainy Sunday and I have been trying to come up with something to knit with the new skein of Plum coloured Tanis Fiber Arts Pink Label Lace Weight Yarn that Heather at Have A Yarn gave me to " play around with ". I have pondered this as it is a huge amount of fibre and decided that I will knit the Branching Out scarf so she can use it at the store for display and I won't be too long working on it, hopefully! And there should be lots left over for another project. I swear it took me 10 minutes to wind it up into a cake using my swift and ball winder! I imagine it will knit up beautifully in a lacy pattern.




My "what should I knit till I decide on my next project" Fetching gloves are done for Shannon. She mentioned she might like a pair in black and voila! Here they are:




Now I am off to knit with my new yarn on my new project and admire my new blog look from afar!!


And here is Susan Boyle singing Memory from Cats on Britain's Got Talent tonight:

2 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

Looks fantastic, and the dogs are very realistic :) I'm so glad you like it. The gloves look gorgeous, I can't wait to wear them!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I especially like the size of the font for my aging eyes! Seems I can't read anything without my reading glasses anymore1

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs