23 May 2008

Short SJ update

Reese has been sick with the stomach flu for the past five days! Poor little thing is really feeling miserable and vomiting every day! Hunter, fortunately, is a good baby and eats and sleeps well between feedings. So I haven't been doing much here but be moral support and prepare meals. And I am good at holding Hunter and burping and cuddling him.

On the knitting side of things, I have finished one of my Austerman Broadripple socks and started the other! I did get time to run to Michaels to get some suede pieces to make soles for felted slippers. I also bought some Patons Classic Merino whilst it was on sale. Turquoise, lime green, red and bright blue! I have decided to make my slippers a little more colourful after seeing some on Ravelry! Bright cheerful slippers!

Not mcuh else to report.

Bye bye for now.

2 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

I sure hope Reese is doing better soon. What a wonderful Nana you are to help out :-)

Marti said...

Poor little thing. I hope she's feeling better soon.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs