16 September 2007

Finished at Last!!!

I finished the d**m Mystery Stole today. I have it ready to block and then I will take pictures. Not on the blocking board as the mistakes will show up on the white background!! They should be fine when it is being worn and if not, I garbage the whole thing!

I am now picking up the projects I neglected whilst I worked on the stole from HELL! So I decided to work on my Lucy Neatby Equilateral Triangle vest, which only needs about a week and it will be finished! I am really pleased with how nice it looks and it should fit me!!

Not much else going on. I am waiting for my appointment with the Physio people on Wednesday, hoping they can do something to help my poor lower back. Now that I have my new knee and it is working well, my stupid back starts to act up. I am fine sitting and lying down, but I get horrid back pain when I walk or even stand to fold laundry or prepare meals! How much does that suck?!

Bye bye for now.

2 comments:

lexa said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of the finished stole!

Hope they can help you with your lower back. I have problems there, too, mostly as a result of an incident when I was about 16-17. I'm soon due for a trip to the chiropractor, that usually fixes me up for awhile.

Dorothy said...

I'm looking forward to pictures of the stole too.
Hope they can do something for your back. Nothing worse than back pain.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs