29 July 2006

HOT HOT HOT!!

It is hotter than the hinges of hell out there today!! I really hate to complain but I am not a big fan of tooooo hot! Give me 22 or 23 Celcius and I will be a very happy camper. We are going to Fleur de Sel in Lunenburg for dinner tonight and we are out on the patio, so that should be lovely.

But for now, I am sitting in front of my fan and downloading the pictures I took of Reese on my Saint John visit. Out of about 20, only 3 were worthy of keeping and two are just too cute if I do say so myself. So without further ado, here they are:





















Ok how cute is that? What a little darling!

I am still working on my shawl and am just about finished the first ball of wool. I dropped a nupp and ended up having to back up about 6 rows before I could finally get things straightened out! Damn I hate that!! What a waste of time!! And I have such a gorgeous project to work on next:



How gorgeous is that going to be? Do you think I like turquoise? I love it!! This is the Sea Silk yarn that is made out of 70% silk and 30% Seacell. Check out the link.......there are some gorgeous colours!!

I am going to turn the fan up to the highest level and work on my Lily of the Valley shawl.


Bye bye for now.

2 comments:

lexa said...

Reese is sooooo cute!

Your next shawl is going to be a beaut! Gorgeous yarn!

Dorothy said...

She's beautiful! Just like a little doll!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs