29 March 2006

Beautiful Weather

The weather has been lovely. Warm & sunny and no rain or fog.

Yesterday we went to Dunedin to a Blue Jays game and had a great time. The Jays lost but it was a really fun game! Last night we went to the Outback for steak. MMMMM good!

Today John went to play golf and Mark stayed at home feeling miserable with a cold. Lauren and I went to Bradenton to this huge outlet mall. She got some maternity clothes and baby stuff and I got 2 purses and matching wallets. I haven't had a summer purse for so long because I like to use the organizer style purse and they are a huge hassle to move everything to a new purse. So now it should be easier. I really like them both and am using the white summer one already.

I am continuing to make slow progress on the striped sweater. I have about 9 inches done so far and have started the repeat on the pattern. I know I should dig out the sleeves to John's sweater......but......

The battery is dying on my laptop to I should finish quickly before it dies!

Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a good time! Check out my blog to see the actions you're missing! We are having beautiful weather, though, so we can't complain!

A Crafty Mom said...

I'm sorry Mark was not feeling well, that's too bad. Get ready for us next year, we've decided we're not missing another winter break in Florda!!!! So get ready for a 3 year old and a 1 and 1/2 year old in the summer sun next March!! Lucky for us though it was 21 degrees here yesterday . . . totally weird but welcome :-)

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs