03 February 2006

My car is home!!

I got a phone call this morning to say that the part came in and my SUV was ready for me to pick and take home. So I called my friend Barb to see if she wanted to go with me. And off we went to the city. We stopped at the Yarn Shop in Mahone Bay and got some wool to knit a pair of slippers for Lauren. I did a few errands at the Halifax Shopping Centre and then returned my loaner vehicle and went off to the Acura dealership to pick up my vehicle. It was cleaned and smelled like a new car!! I am so happy to have my XM radio back!! That is one thing I really missed, along with the car starter and heated seats!!

Then we went to Staples and Costco before heading home. And when I got here, John had made an Italian Strata. It was hot and it was delicious!! Also, there was plenty left, so we will be eating it for a few nights!

Now I am going to settle down and start Lauren's slippers.

Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Glad you got your car back.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs