16 February 2006

Day 6 I think

This morning I have to do a few things here and then pack up all my skating supplies, they totally fill the back of my SUV, and head off to Port Hawkesbury in Cape Breton for our provincial STARSkate competition. It starts Friday evening but it will take us much of the day to get all the paperwork done and everything ready. Then we work long hours Saturday and Sunday and head home about 5 p.m. on Sunday. I figure it is about a 4 1/2 hour trip and then I am home for a month before we go to Florida. I am taking my knitting with me I don't think I am going to get much done. My sweater is coming along nicely. I started working on just the front at the 14 inch mark and am now up to 17 inches. I took a picture and tried to insert it, but the insert picture thing doesn't seem to be working and I don't have time to fool around with it now, so no picture.

Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That WAS a long day, but a successful one, from the sounds of it, and I bet Marilyn was cheered up by finding something !

Hope the trip to and fro Cape Breton goes smoothly, and you get home in one piece.

Talk to you when you're home, rested and feel like a natter.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a good time in Cape Breton. Started my second sock for the Olympics. Darren got his Level 1 badge at skating today. I took a picture of it to post on my blog sometime this week. May take Logan to Moms & Tots tomorrow. He's never skated before, but I have bobskates to strap to his boots. I've got a nice pair of skates the belonged to my nephew for him to wear in the fall when I put him in Kidskate. They've only been used maybe 4 or 5 times. Darren will need new skates this fall, too.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs