11 July 2010

What to Knit Next?

I finished the second of the no pattern teddy bears.  This one is for David (with the broken arm).  He is cute, (well they both are, David and the bear), but again I really hate not having a pattern.  I think he is even bigger than the one I knit for Pete, probably about 12 or 13 inches.  I did give him a little removable cast for his broken arm! :))  To match his owner!

 DaveteddyDSC03090 DaveTeddy2DSC03091

Now I am trolling Ravelry looking for patterns to knit two more stuffed animals for Reese and H.  (Reese calls me Nana D, Hunter just calls me D, so I call him H!)  I am pretty sure these can be anything I want, as long as they are really cute.  I have found a couple that I like, Elijah the elephant and Sophie the bunny.  Both are knit in the round like the teddy bear I did for Miss Leah, but are a bit more time consuming than the plain teddy bears.  On the plus side, they are pretty darn cute!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated DD2.

Gunni is totally enamoured with anything yarn, so I am seriously thinking of knitting him a dog bone.  Then I will probably have to knit one for Mags as well.  Just like kids, can’t do for one without doing for the others!  OK, it’s decided. I am off to use the leftovers from David’s bear to knit this bone!

1 comment:

lexa said...

I've always been taken with Norberta. http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTnorberta.html.

Sheldon is really cute, too. http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTsheldon.html

I'm sure they'll love whatever you decide to make!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs