07 April 2009

It's Getting There....

Just a quick update on The Shawl. I finished all rows of the pattern last night and now I only have the petal edging left to do. After reading the instructions, I realize this will take longer than I first thought, but still, I am almost finished!!

And the blocking is so easy....... just hang it on a padded hanger, arrange it so it is the proper shape and spray with water and tada! Let it dry!!!

Here are a couple of old pictures. It is too scrunched to see anything now:

3 comments:

Heddy said...

that is totally beautiful -- I may be inspired to make one (I'll be asking how many hours it took at a Knit Nite soon;)

lexa said...

I soon want to start my shawl that I've had the stuff in the stash for ages now. I thought today, too, that I may make a small lacey shawl with the Arequipa for a friend of mine for Christmas. You're inspiring! :)

Marti said...

It's already gorgeous even though it's not done yet. Can't wait to see it up close.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs