08 November 2008

The Magic Number is 22

My needle case arrived from Ottawa yesterday and I was one happy camper. I promptly opened it up to reorganize the poor thing and to see exactly how many sets of circulars I had in it. 22! If I had not recovered this I would have lost 22 circular needles! 22! This could now be my new favourite number! And it means I can start my November KAL, which is going to be knitting a pair of Wendy Johnson's toe up socks. Not sure what pattern yet, but I will decide sometime today.

Believe it or not, I am off to Mahone Bay again today. Three times in one week is a bit much, even for me, but The Teazer is having a sale so my friend and I are off. Marti also wants a couple of things from Have A Yarn so I will pop in there as well! Hopefully the Inlet Cafe will be open today and I can get my mussel soup.

2 comments:

Landerson said...

Mmmmmmm mussel soup....I'm jealous!

lexa said...

Glad you got your case back!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs