14 October 2005

Another hoody for Pete


I finished a second hoody for Pete. This is a size 2 and knit with the cotton sock yarn as it is intended for wear next spring with the milder weather. The main reason I used cotton to knit it with is that I loved the colours. It is so bright and cheerful.

Now I have to finish the scarf for Mark and then knit the boiled wool slippers for Shannon and the little baby blanket for the new one due in early November.

I am also trying to set up a webpage with for all my knitting projects, so I can have them all in one place instead of spread all over this blog. This may never happen, but it is my intent. I get free web space with our cable connection, so I may as well try it. We'll see how it goes.
Bye Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely sweater! I think I am going to try that one off KnitPicks very soon. I have a yellow Snowflake one to finish first for the store. Looking forward to the possibility of a new web site for your FOs!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs