13 July 2005

Latest Update!!

I can't believe how the time has flown and I have not kept up with this blog. My sister and her husband from England were here for a week and got waylaid in St. John's NFLD because of the airport construction and fog in Halifax. So that cut down their time by 2 days. I have however been busy knitting throughout.
I finally finished Pete's sweater and I am so pleased with it!! My knitting store is putting it on display as a sample. And I have just finished one for the new unborn and yet to be named little one. All we know for sure is that it is a boy and due in mid November!!
Also, I took Mark's sweater to him on the weekend and it fit perfectly!! I am so pleased! Next I will do one for Paul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous sweaters! I am working on one right now for the store that is off the Knitty site in size 18 months. Have a sleeve left to finish and sew in, then block! Hey, look at that! You just walked in the store!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs